Why, Hello!

Wow, it sure has been a while since I've posted anything on here. I've been super busy! Work is nuts, we've been trying to clean and organize the house, I've taken up running (slowly, and short distances) and my mom has decided to move home from New Mexico, so I've been planning my trip down to help. Needless to say, I've been doing everything but blogging!

My little nephew came into the world right before Memorial Day weekend. He was a few weeks early, so naturally, I had to work extra hard to get at least one of his quilts done! I love how the jungle chevron quilt turned out... the quilting really makes it! 





Of course, I couldn't just give him a quilt... it needed to be presented in a personalized bag! I whipped the bag up out of scraps, and I just love it! The elephant fabric on the back was so perfect... now I have to figure out what else I can make with it.




The bag just needed one final touch... his name! My husband's mom is an embroidery machine whiz, so we made a visit to her house. It turned out great! Those machines blow my mind...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaffe Fassett Jelly Roll Jam Quilt

Temperature Record Cross Stitch

Football Blanket Crochet Chart