Dr. Seuss' Lorax Quilt

Holy cow! I just realized that I never posted finished pictures of the Truffula Tree quilt! Silly me...

I got this little quilt finished up just in time for my last hair appointment (like, literally the night before) so I didn't have a whole lot of time to photograph it before giving it to my stylist for her sweet little girl.

I brought it to work with me hoping to get some time over lunch to bring it out and find some cute places to set up some pictures, but that didn't happen. I had to run around like crazy after work and snap a few here and there... so pardon the lameness of my photos! At least I got a few of the whole thing, front and back, and some of the detailed stitching.








I'll see if I can get a few photos of it in the baby's room tonight! We're having another craft night, and I guess that would be an ideal time to do it! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaffe Fassett Jelly Roll Jam Quilt

Temperature Record Cross Stitch

Football Blanket Crochet Chart