Sunshine Kitties...

I love those days when I wake up and the sun is shining through the windows... it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I think my cats enjoy those days, too.

On one particular Saturday morning, I woke up to find Spud and Scooter sprawling all over the floor of my craft room, each kitty tucked into his own little square of light shining through the windows. I just couldn't resist joining them on the floor... with my camera.







Black cats are pretty hard to take pictures of. Shadows don't really show up on them, so unless the light is really bright, they turn out looking like black blobs. Scooter doesn't really enjoy getting his picture taken either...  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaffe Fassett Jelly Roll Jam Quilt

Temperature Record Cross Stitch

Football Blanket Crochet Chart