Retro-ish Mod Owls Quilt- the Final Product!

I can't believe I forgot to post finished pictures of the Mod Owls quilt! What the heck!?

Well, here they are!



Gosh, I just love the backing with those little woodpeckers! :)

Gotta add a bit of "nature", right? Ha ha... AKA Christmas tree branches.

And, let's not forget the cute little fox pillow... who am I kidding! Ha ha, I did forget to take pictures of it. My aunt sent me this one last night when she was visiting with little Will.


I've got another quilt planned to use the same owl fabric (in pink!) for a friend I'd promised to make one for... and her little girl is 7 months old already! Oopsies! Fabric.com is one of my new best friends...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaffe Fassett Jelly Roll Jam Quilt

Temperature Record Cross Stitch

Football Blanket Crochet Chart