Gotta love gettin' stuff done!

I finally got some free time to work on the honeycomb quilt I started in March! And once I got some momentum going, the piecing was done in no time!

I love how the colors turned out together. I was a little worried at first because some of them seemed so similar- I actually mixed a couple up a few times and had to rip out the seams and re-do them.



I just can't decide which I like better, the front or the back! And I just love it against my lime green studio walls! :) Well... they look a bit yellow in these pictures. I wish everything in life could be lime green...



Now I've got to find the time and energy to sandwich and quilt this puppy... Maybe I should look into renting time on the long arm machines at the tech school or something. That sure would make it easier!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaffe Fassett Jelly Roll Jam Quilt

Temperature Record Cross Stitch

Football Blanket Crochet Chart