Salmony-Peachy Table Runner

Hubby and I helped my mom move into her new place last night. It's a small, one-bedroom house, but she's well on her way to a fresh start! It was definitely a long day for us... work at 6:30 am and move stuff until midnight! I slept really well last night.

I finally got around to giving my mom her mother's day gift- the quilted table runner/ wall hanging in shades of peach and black and grey. I guess it was more of a housewarming gift... but she loves it! It looks lovely on her new-used dining room table from Craigslist (score!).

Please forgive the photo redundancies here... I've really got to figure out some more creative places to take pictures of my stuff! :)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaffe Fassett Jelly Roll Jam Quilt

Temperature Record Cross Stitch

Football Blanket Crochet Chart