Whooooo loves owls!?!?

I found this cute owl hat pattern on Pinterest... and of course I had to try one!


I followed the 3-6 month old pattern, and it only took me an hour or so to do. I still struggle with sizing despite making a gauge swatch- it's pretty tiny, but it will fit little nephew for a little while at least! If he out grows it, I'll just make another one...

Which I just did! I think the little noggin outgrew the yellow owl hat in the first five minutes he wore it. Here's the 6 to 12 month version, in a pretty turquoise. I'll post a better picture later!


I do like the cat eye brown buttons I chose for the eyes better than the plain black ones on the original post, but that's just a matter of opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaffe Fassett Jelly Roll Jam Quilt

Temperature Record Cross Stitch

Football Blanket Crochet Chart