Long plane rides are good for something

Ever get on a plane and just sit there, bored out of your mind, too uncomfortable to sleep, and screaming children make it impossible anyways...? That's pretty much my morning today!

Fortunately, I brought along a few skeins of yarn and a crochet hook... Sanity savers in this situation!

On my way down to Dallas for work yesterday morning, I whipped up a couple coffee mug cozies and a Yarnation practically before we even took off!


I'm thinking the yarn is coming out again soon... I tried getting some sleep on my first flight since I had to get up at 3 this morning- but no dice. Fortunately, today's travel has just one very short layover and a quick jump home from Chicago. My bed is calling me! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaffe Fassett Jelly Roll Jam Quilt

Temperature Record Cross Stitch

Football Blanket Crochet Chart