Maternity Photos, a la Carnival!

I mentioned a while back that my friend Rose had asked me to do some maternity photos for her. We decided to do some at Heritage Hill, where she and her husband got married, and some at Celebrate DePere, where they met. We got so many beautiful pictures (how could we not with such gorgeous subjects?), but here are some of my favorites...


Such a cute little bump...

I love the light in this one.

This seemed so uncomfortable... but Rose loved a similar image on Pinterest.





Their "first date" bench... awww!

LOVE the colorful vibe of this.

Pink cotton candy for a girl! (we did both because the gender was a surprise)

That pose again! With balloons this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaffe Fassett Jelly Roll Jam Quilt

Temperature Record Cross Stitch

Football Blanket Crochet Chart