Sweet Little Liam

I got to meet Liam last night! He's five days old and itty-bitty and adorable. It always surprises me how tiny newborns are...

I wanted to make something for his mommy and daddy (in addition to the shower photo book and wish card deck that I finally put together), and I had seen a lot of "birth announcement" framed prints on Pinterest lately. The frames from the table signs at the shower were still sitting around my craft room, so I decided to re-create one of the prints (literally... I pretty much copied it, just changing fonts, colors and pertinent info).

The original
My recreation (I actually like it better)
We got to see the family last night at a cookout at our parents' house (their mom and my dad... yay, step families!), and we actually met a relative from Belgium who now lives in Indianapolis. She's pretty cool. But anyways, baby Liam is adorable, and his mommy and daddy loved the little gifts I brought them.



Book by Shutterfly... I think I prefer Snapfish honestly.


I also made progress on my relationship with little Jackson! He turned two in May and I think he's finally starting to remember me... he's a shy little flirt, and adorable as well. Also, he calls his baby sister (in mom's belly) "Baby Butt". We all thought that was pretty funny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaffe Fassett Jelly Roll Jam Quilt

Temperature Record Cross Stitch

Football Blanket Crochet Chart